Network and Telecoms Administrator
- Network Infrastructure Management:
- Maintain the organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and wireless network infrastructure.
- Monitor network performance, identify potential issues, and implement necessary enhancements or modifications.
- Maintain network equipment, including routers, switches, firewalls, and access points.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to troubleshoot network-related problems and ensure network security.
- Administer the organization's telecommunications systems, such as PBX, VoIP, video conferencing, and unified communication platforms.
- Configure and maintain telecommunications hardware and software components.
- Manage voice and data circuits, including the coordination of installation, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve telecommunication system issues in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support to end-users regarding network connectivity, telecommunications devices, and related applications.
- Assist with the setup and configuration of network devices, telephony systems, and collaboration tools.
- Train employees on the proper usage of network and telecommunications equipment and applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assess and address user needs and requirements.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation, including network diagrams, system configurations, and user manuals.
- Generate regular reports on network performance, uptime, and security incidents.
- Track and manage network and telecommunications-related inventory, licenses, and warranties.
- Maintain all billing records and contracts for multiple telco vendors.
- 5+ years of experience in networking and 2+ years experience in telecoms
- Proven experience in network administration, telecommunications systems, or a related role.
- Strong knowledge of network protocols, IP addressing, routing, switching, and wireless technologies.
- Familiarity with telephony systems, VoIP, video conferencing, and unified communication platforms.
- Experience with network security practices and technologies.
- Proficiency in network diagnostic and monitoring tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Industry certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA Network+) a plus
- Previous Meraki and Aruba experience desired
- Previous Zoom, RingCentral, Twilio experience desired