- Provides overall Zūm SF operational leadership by directing safe transportation services, managing customer expectations to support the operating plan and overall business goals.
- Provides staff leadership by promoting and ensuring safe, efficient and effective operations.
- Sets performance expectations, coaches and counsels all direct reports in an effort to meet operational expectations; administers employee discipline as necessary.
- Establishes policy and procedures with General Manager and/or Corporate personnel.
- Oversees compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Represents Zūm SF with customer and stakeholder interactions.
- Develops thorough understanding of contracts and accompanying operational requirements.
- P&L responsibility.
- Manages expenditures in accord with company guidelines.
- Promotes Zūm culture with enthusiasm.
- Bachelor in Business Analytics or Business Management
- 5 years’ leadership experience required, with 3 years in ground transportation industry preferred.
- Strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and group presentation skills
- Well-developed multi-tasking and time management skills