Client Strategy Manager
YipitData is the leading market research and analytics firm for the disruptive economy. We analyze billions of alternative data points every day to provide accurate, detailed insights on ridesharing, e-commerce marketplaces, payments and more. Our on-demand insights team uses proprietary technology to identify, license, clean and analyze the data many of the world’s largest investment funds and corporations depend on.For three years and counting, we have been recognized as one of Inc’s Best Workplaces. We are a fast-growing technology company backed by The Carlyle Group and Norwest Venture Partners. Our offices are located in NYC, Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, Seattle, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, and Singapore. We cultivate a people-centric culture focused on mastery, ownership, and transparency.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Client Strategy Manager to join our team and support our growing Hedge Fund client base. This individual will be an early joiner to a new and fast growing segment of our business with a focus on driving value and managing commercial relationships. In this role, you will be an expert in our clients and our products as well as successfully balance competing priorities across a large set of clients.
This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), one of our office hubs (Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, or Seattle), or anywhere else in the US. However, depending upon where the remote work is performed, income could be subject to New York State tax withholding. Please note that we pay NYC-based salaries for US roles regardless of where employees choose to work.
This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), one of our office hubs (Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, or Seattle), or anywhere else in the US. However, depending upon where the remote work is performed, income could be subject to New York State tax withholding. Please note that we pay NYC-based salaries for US roles regardless of where employees choose to work.)
As a Client Strategy Manager at YipitData, you will:
- Own and cultivate relationships with your clients by:
- Leverage product expertise to drive value and grow user engagement
- Becoming a trusted resource for our clients by acting as a thought partner and providing top-notch service
- Advocating for client needs cross-departmentally
- Creating and executing on account growth & engagement strategies
- Manage commercial strategy by:
- Developing rapport with key decision makers
- Managing renewals from beginning to end
- Identifying and executing on upsell opportunities to augment contract value
- Contribute to building best-in-class practices within our growing Client Strategy team and work to eventually grow into our Business Development team or build out a team of your own
You are likely to succeed, if:
- You have minimum 3+ year of relevant client facing experience
- You are able to build strategic relationships within your book of business to support your renewal conversations, partnership presentations, and business expansion opportunities
- You are passionate about making your clients successful and care deeply about their investment questions and process
- You are able to proactively identify value-adding opportunities for your client base and materialize them through our research
- You can manage a high-touch, high-volume client base
- You are both a self-starter and a team player
- You are energized by contributing to the future of data-driven investment research and are genuinely interested in investment research and the markets
Meet Your Team:
- Check out this video to learn why our Revenue team members love being part of YipitData!
What We Offer:
Our compensation package includes comprehensive benefits and perks, equity, and a competitive salary:
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, open vacation policy, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, a wellness and work-from-home budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you make, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to self-improve and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- The annual on-target earnings for this position is anticipated to be $110K base salary + $20K gross retention bonus + 3% Net ARR bonus for Client Strategy Manager Level I. The final offer may be determined by a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal team benchmarks. The compensation package also includes equity.
- This role may be performed fully remotely within the United States. Please note that our US headquarters are located in NYC. We also have office hubs in Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, and Seattle. If the remote work is performed outside of these offices, income may be subject to New York State tax withholding.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.