Customer Onsite Specialist
What you'll do:
- Travel to Wonolo customer locations (commonly a warehouse or production facility) and coordinate with customers on issues relating to the check-in / check-out process, time-theft prevention procedures, and other issues relating to Wonoloers' completion of jobs
- Build trusting relationships with customers and advise on potential improvements to their standard operating procedures
- Triage issues between Customers, Wonoloers, and Account Managers using white-glove support skills.
- Escalate feedback to improve the customer and Wonoloer experience. Serve as an expert on the ins and outs of our software and terms as applicable to Wonoloers and customers
- Help to acquire, onboard or assess workers for W2 jobs as needed, including reviewing I-9, worker identification documentation, and drug screenings
- Connect with Wonoloers and act as an additional resource for de-escalations, questions, and support
- Verify Wonoloers' completion of customer-supplied conditional offer specifications
- Host local onboarding and community engagement events, as well as source contractors to help with onsite administrative support
- Generate Customer reports and provide valuable insights to the Marketplace team to improve Customer and Wonoloer retention.
- Be responsible for updating team of any onsite work related injuries and completing local W/C process, as well as monitor for worker absenteeism or worker-related performance issues
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in an applicable role such as staffing, operations, customer service, or sales.
- Comfortable working in an industrial environment with communication skills to engage various stakeholders with many types of personalities and backgrounds, including warehouse managers, individuals not familiar with Wonolo, and the experienced Wonoloer community.
- Reliable, responsive and able to work under minimal supervision - you’ll be remote & collaborating with other Wonolo team members virtually.
- Experience identifying growth opportunities and self-driven to complete tasks and to proactively solve issues.
- A positive self-starter and eager to learn - you’re willing to own results, try new things, are open to feedback and not afraid to ask questions.
- Comfortable with tech platforms - e.g. Google for Business tools (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, and Sheets) and Slack.
- This role will require travel to and from customer facilities, and will therefore require a reliable form of transportation.
Nice to haves:
- Marketplace and/or startup experience
- Experience in the industrial/warehousing environment is a plus
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs, Forms) and Looker
- The expected pay range for this position is $20-24/hour. Please note that individual total compensation for this position will be determined at the Company's sole discretion and may vary based on several factors, including but not limited to, location, skill level, and years and depth of relevant experience. Additionally, this role is currently eligible to participate in Wonolo’s equity plan as well as a range of health and wellbeing, retirement savings, and other benefits within a holistic total rewards offering.