Customer Onsite Specialist
What you'll do:
- Travel to Wonolo customer locations (commonly a warehouse or production facility) and coordinate with customers on issues relating to the check-in / check-out process, time-theft prevention procedures, and other issues relating to Wonoloers' completion of jobs
- Provide real-time feedback on day-to-day operations.
- Conduct basic orientation for first day workers.
- Monitor performance of placed candidates, addressing concerns and offering support.
- Resolve issues and conflicts that may arise between candidates and supervisors.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships by understanding staffing needs and facilitating effective communication (in person and email).
- Oversee candidates' attendance and send out daily reports.
- Proactively communicate with no-shows and late arrivals, addressing concerns and taking necessary actions, including potential removal from assignments.
- Record observations, coaching, and outcomes in Google Docs, ensuring accurate and up-to-date documentation.
- Keep up to date with point tacking system and work with team members and client.
- Help the client avoid co-employment risks by handling difficult situations, including managing workers in real time (late arrivals, early departures, providing live coaching, terminating workers, collecting badges, and de-escalating potential situations that may arise) and offering representation.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in an applicable role such as staffing, operations, customer service, or sales.
- Comfortable working in an industrial environment with communication skills to engage various stakeholders with many types of personalities and backgrounds, including warehouse managers, individuals not familiar with Wonolo, and the experienced Wonoloer community.
- Reliable, responsive and able to work under minimal supervision - you’ll be remote & collaborating with other Wonolo team members virtually.
- Experience identifying growth opportunities and self-driven to complete tasks and to proactively solve issues.
- A positive self-starter and eager to learn - you’re willing to own results, try new things, are open to feedback and not afraid to ask questions.
- Comfortable with tech platforms - e.g. Google for Business tools (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, and Sheets) and Slack.
- This role will require travel to and from customer facilities, and will therefore require a reliable form of transportation.
Nice to haves:
- Marketplace and/or startup experience
- Experience in the industrial/warehousing environment is a plus
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs, Forms) and Looker
- The expected pay range for this position is $22-25/hour. Please note that individual total compensation for this position will be determined at the Company's sole discretion and may vary based on several factors, including but not limited to, location, skill level, and years and depth of relevant experience. Additionally, this role is currently eligible to participate in Wonolo’s equity plan as well as a range of health and wellbeing, retirement savings, and other benefits within a holistic total rewards offering.
Benefits and perks:
- The opportunity for growth in a mission-driven and well-funded start-up
- Meaningful equity and company bonus
- We pay 100% of the medical/dental/vision insurance premiums for you
- Cell phone reimbursement and company laptop
- Access to continued learning, unlimited access to Udemy for Business sponsored by Wonolo
- Retirement plans as well as life and disability insurance
- Access to no-cost on-demand mental health support, including counseling, mindfulness and meditation, and well-being courses
- We encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible schedules
- Team outings, happy hours, company off-sites, and more!