Director of Product, Team Success
At Webflow, our mission is to bring development superpowers to everyone. Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
We’re looking for a Director of Product for our Team Success pillar to continue to drive Webflow’s rapid growth among our largest customers. You will be at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses collaborate, innovate, and grow using Webflow. Your leadership and strategic thinking will play a pivotal role in democratizing the power of web development for large-scale organizations, fostering collaboration, and scaling Webflow's impact globally. You’ll own the vision and craft the strategy for evolving our product to support world-class teams building mission critical web presences for some of the world’s most well-known and fastest growing brands.
About the role
- Location: Remote-first (United States; BC & ON, Canada)
- Full-time / part-time
- Exempt status
- For this role, candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for Webflow's sponsorship for an immigration-related employment benefit (i.e., a work visa, work permit, etc)
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from 191,000 - 263,000 for most US locations and 212,000 - 292,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
As a Director of Product Management for Team Success, you’ll …
- Own and drive the vision and strategy for our Enterprise and Collaboration teams
- Work with your teams to continue to build an ever-growing set of collaboration workflows that allow team members across an organization to work together on the Webflow platform
- Develop new enterprise capabilities that will help unblock sales teams in pursuit of the largest prospects while also bridging creating value for our self-serve customers
- Own features end-to-end and drive cross-functional execution across engineering, design, analytics, and go-to-market teams (sales, marketing, etc.)
- Foster deep relationships with key enterprise customers and go-to-market partners, understanding their unique needs, challenges, and aspirations. Use these insights to craft products that serve as catalysts for their growth
- Ensure products and features are built to scale, aligning with the dynamic and ever-evolving needs of global enterprises.
- Motivate your team to do the best work of their careers
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, at Webflow we will support you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we'll help you incorporate them into your role.
You’ll thrive as a/an Director of Product Management if you:
- Have a strong business acumen and are adept at configuring how all the different aspects of our product can best serve our business customers
- Have 10+ years experience setting vision and leading Product efforts at scale
- Have 7+ years as an empathetic people manager
- Have a strong track record of hiring and growing exceptional talent
- Have owned the product strategy for high-growth companies & teams
- Are an influential communicator of strategy and vision
- Are a strong cross-functional collaborator and partner
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Research shows that you may still be considered for a role if you meet just half of the requirements.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Obsess over customer experience. We deeply understand what we’re building and who we’re building for and serving. We define the leading edge of what’s possible in our industry and deliver the future for our customers.
- Move with heartfelt urgency. We have a healthy relationship with impatience, channeling it thoughtfully to show up better and faster for our customers and for each other. Time is the most limited thing we have, and we make the most of every moment.
- Say the hard thing with care. Our best work often comes from intelligent debate, critique, and even difficult conversations. We speak our minds and don’t sugarcoat things — and we do so with respect, maturity, and care.
- Make your mark. We seek out new and unique ways to create meaningful impact, and we champion the same from our colleagues. We work as a team to get the job done, and we go out of our way to celebrate and reward those going above and beyond for our customers and our teammates.
Benefits & wellness
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement.
- Flexible PTO with an mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Temporary employees are not eligible for paid holiday time off, accrued paid time off, paid leaves of absence, or company-sponsored perks.
Be you, with us
At Webflow, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Not ready to apply, but want to be part of the Webflow community? Consider following our story on our Webflow Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Glassdoor.
To join Webflow, you'll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.