Principal Product Manager, Cash
- 6+ years of Product Management experience in a consumer software company; experience in building financial technology products, especially with payments or money movement products, is a plus.
- Willing to get into the details to drive high-quality decision-making. You’re first and foremost an exceptional product thinker.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to quickly command trust and drive alignment with executives and partners.
- Analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to problem solving and decision-making.
- Strong product sense. You’re passionate about building delightful product experiences.
- Experience working with complex or highly regulated products, especially those that depend on external partners to deliver the desired features.
- Use customer and business insights to frame the most important problems and opportunities, and rally the team around developing the best ways to address them.
- Define the product priorities and short, medium, and long-term roadmap. Use data and good judgment to drive alignment around tradeoff decisions.
- Partner with the Cash Product Lead to deliver the roadmap through agile sprint cycles.
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of the team’s work.
- Work cross-functionally to take new products and features to market in a way that maximizes their success.