Reporting to: VP, Ad Ops/Strategy
is a media company built for the next generation of digital super fans. Through a portfolio of over 30 media brands, original content, talent, and a suite of products and services, WSE reaches more than 500M Gen Z and Millennial sports fans on a monthly basis. Our core content is consistently ranked as the most highly engaged across Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube where over 100 million followers engage with our brands.
Wave Sports + Entertainment is seeking an Account Manager to join the WSE Commercial (Revenue) Team. This individual will serve a critical role externally managing WSE's advertising and sales relationships across its slate of social & talent-led original programming. This highly collaborative and detail-oriented person will also help develop strategies to renew and expand those partnerships in close collaboration with the Sales team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of exceptional client management and a keen understanding of the social/digital media advertising landscape.
- Manage day to day client relationships with WSE’s key brand partners and sponsors
- Project manage delivery of all campaign programs for sold deals
- Manage post-sale communication and coordination with clients
- Support the sales team on pre-sale efforts including deck making, pricing and packaging
- Coordinate and develop partner reporting and other data/analytics and content insights
- Prepare and present client-facing decks that showcase performance, learnings and future recommendations
- Stay current with developments within the social and digital landscape to ensure best practices are applied across active and prospective clients
- Actively seek opportunities to expand the scope of client engagement as well as differentiate the client from competitors
- 2-4 years of digital media sales and / or account management experience, with a proven track record of supporting high-quality delivery of campaigns
- Client facing experience and superior communication skills
- Strong deck making and presentation skills
- Experience managing and executing media campaigns and familiarity with digital and audio media metrics
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency with Ads Manager tools for Meta, Snap, TikTok, and other digital media platforms
- Extreme attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, for both external and internal purposes
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Committed, positive and goal oriented in everything you do
- An outspoken idea-generator on a team tasked with creating "big idea" advertising solutions and presentations
- Capacity to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery and computer/printer
- The ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Work is sedentary and involves sitting most of the time.
- Able to work full time M-F and nights and weekends as needed.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions and work is performed in a business office environment.
- The worker may be exposed to variable lighting conditions (brightness or darkness) and noise during productions when in office.
- If required to work at any Company office, location, or with any Company employee, the worker must provide written proof of COVID-19 vaccination from the vaccine administrator or a CDC vaccination card, which includes the vaccination place, date(s), and name of vaccine.
At WSE, we’re transparent from the get-go—we want our candidates to know as much about us as possible, even before submitting an application. We’re excited about our candidates, and we want them to feel the same about us!
This role is a full-time position with a base salary range of $65,000 to $75,000/year, and may be eligible for an annual bonus and equity. We believe in investing the very best in our employees, so in addition to the base salary for this role, all full-time employees at WSE receive:
- Unlimited paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- 100% company-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive Learning & Development program for personal and professional growth
Direct Applicants Only
Powered by JazzHR