MBA Full-Time Hire - Strategic Finance
- Functional partnership: Be a strategic partner for specific departments or cross-functionally to help solve complex bizops problems. This could be anything from solving sourcing and refurbishment problems in Taiwan to setting up a sales recruiting machine in Tampa
- Fundraising: Engage debt and equity investors to support capital raising. As a hardware and software maker, we have many layers to this problem
- Strategy and Financial planning: Help drive our financial planning processes and adapt the financial forecast model for the growing complexity of the business
- Board and exec communication: Own all hands and board communications about our plans and results
- Since we’re still in scrappy startup mode, there’s a lot of rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds to drive direct impact on a daily basis. We knock out today’s problems while also balancing our need to build for the long-term.
- Raw smarts: we are looking for people with strong business acumen who can approach complex problems and solve them from start to finish.
- Strong analytical skills: you have a data-driven mentality and high attention to detail; you are excited to dig through data to get actionable insights. Excel skills are a must; SQL / Looker experience is a plus.
- Excellent modeling skills: you have strong modeling intuition, and a good understanding of how to bring a modeling framework to complicated problems. Strong understanding of accounting and financial concepts is a plus.
- Cross-functional communication: you’ll need to connect and partner with stakeholders ranging from sales reps to software engineers to effectively implement our financial strategy and processes. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Flexibility: you are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment that will require you to manage competing priorities, pivot quickly and often, and continually build new processes as the company scales.
- Bachelors or masters from a top school preferred.
- Must be graduating from an accredited MBA program in 2024.