MBA Full-Time Hire - Sales Strategy & Operations
- Strategy & planning: pulling ongoing and ad hoc reporting for weekly / quarterly business reviews, and providing insights to inform business decisions.
- Systems and operations: identifying and implementing improvements in current workflows and processes that can help improve efficiency and visibility - this might be in Salesforce.com or other tools.
- Sales Enablement: building programming and content to help new hires get up to speed as quickly as possible, as well as tracking the right effectiveness metrics to see what makes someone a top (or bottom) performer and how we scale those learnings.
- Since we're still in scrappy startup mode, there's a lot of rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds to drive direct impact on a daily basis. We knock out today's problems while also balancing our need to build for the long-term.
- You’ll be working in Salesforce and Google Sheets / Excel on a daily basis, while also talking frequently with our stakeholders in sales, marketing, ops, product, finance, and more to help troubleshoot systems issues, review insights from our analyses, and build future-state processes and systems.
- High-impact self-starter: you take initiative to move projects forward and can operate well with little guidance. You’re excited by the possibility of leading cross-functional workstreams and generating buy-in among senior leadership.
- Raw smarts: we are looking for people who can look at complex problems and solve them start to finish. Strong analytical skills: you nerd out about data, can quickly structure analyses to answer key business questions to drive decision-making, and will also have perspectives on building the right data architecture. Excel skills are a must; SQL / Tableau / Looker experience a plus.
- Process and operational thinking: you can tackle a problem independently and quickly iterate to a solution, and then also document it in a way that's easy to understand for all audiences. Previous Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Communication and stakeholder management: you'll need to be able to connect with sales reps and hardware engineers alike to figure out how we build the right processes and workflows to drive efficiency while also giving us the data to measure how we're doing. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Flexibility and hustle: you manage change and ambiguity well, and have no problems juggling multiple priorities while executing in a fast-paced environment. You’re comfortable pivoting quickly and often.
- 5+ years of professional experience, ideally in consulting, banking, private equity, corporate strategy, or a startup.
- Bachelors or masters from a top school preferred. Must be graduating from an accredited MBA program in 2024.
- Previous Sales, Sales Operations, or Strategy experience is a plus.