MBA Full-Time Hire - Pricing & Commercial Ops
- Balance revenue vs. margin goals for the company across multiple products, channels, segments, and geographies.
- Develop scalable processes and high performance teams to manage a variety of deal types, ranging from multi-million dollar deals with global companies to small / midsize deals.
- Ensure our global sales teams can continue to move very quickly and customize solutions for their customers and partners.
- Review discount approval requests and analyze competitive dynamics on a deal by deal basis to maximize gross margin.
- Grow total revenue by monitoring success and engagement of sales incentives programsDrive independent projects to find revenue/margin opportunities, then build and scale them
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a business oriented function
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering, or similar quantitative field
- Must be graduating from an accredited MBA program in 2024
- Strong quantitative capabilities, ability to engage at portfolio and deal level
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig into data
- Ability to collaborate with and influence sales, Product Management, and executive teams
- Experience selling enterprise products a bonus