MBA Full-Time Hire - Product Marketing
- Develop product positioning and competitively differentiated messaging for a product based on user research, market insights, and product knowledge.
- Partner with the Product Management team to set a go-to-market strategy within each product vertical, including targeted markets, pricing and packaging, product rollout and marketing strategy.
- Bring new cameras products to market by taking the lead on launches - planning, creating/managing deliverables and timelines in order to maximize impact
- Work closely with Brand, Creative and Demand Generation teams to increase market presence and drive pipeline through key outbound assets (video, webinars, thought leadership, email nurture, etc).
- Partner with Channel and Sales Enablement teams to effectively position our products, leveraging internal tools and developing assets that help improve win rates.
- Become a product subject matter expert, evangelist and cross-functional leader who unites Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to drive business results.
- 2+ years of product marketing (or similar) experience, or prior management consulting experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams including Product, Engineering, Sales, Creative, and Marketing.
- Ability to help drive creative and content efforts across the marketing organization.
- Strong ability to write for various audiences, including technical content.
- Bachelor’s required. Must be graduating from an accredited MBA program in 2024.