Specialist, Workforce Management
Upgrade is a fintech company that provides affordable and responsible credit, mobile banking, and payment products to everyday consumers. We were the fastest growing company in the Americas last year according to the Financial Times and Upgrade Card was the fastest growing credit card in America two years in a row. We have delivered over $25 billion in affordable and responsible credit to our 2.7M customers. The company is backed by some of the most prominent technology investors and was recently valued at $6.3B.
We have built an energizing, collaborative and inclusive culture where team members help each other, learn and innovate to move the company and its customers in the right direction, and own the outcome of their efforts.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a row, “Top Companies to work for in Arizona” and one of the "Best Engineering Department" awarded annually by Comparably. We've also received recognition for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 1600 talented and dedicated professionals. Come work with us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
The Workforce Optimization Specialist is primarily responsible for completing and delivering operational support reporting to Workforce Optimization leadership on a daily basis, as well as maintaining historical call statistics, forecasts, scheduling and other data as requested.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for meeting business service level metrics and optimizing CCP resources to meet the call arrival patterns for each scheduled interval.
- Responsible for communication of intraday performance trends, barriers and risks impacting the call center’s ability to meet the service level goals.
- Responsible for reallocation of CCP resources based on current intraday interval performance spikes and dips, caused by planned or unplanned events and technology outages.
- Intraday management of requests for scheduled activities (Meetings, Trainings, Outbound Campaigns, Coaching, etc.).
- Monitor adherence activities to provide PSC Leadership with data to support coaching when needed and ensure adjustments are made when applicable to protect the integrity of Adherence data reporting and CCP occupancy.
- Monitor queue activity and CCP state durations to optimize CCP resources, and proactively communicate to PSC Leadership when areas of opportunity are identified.
- Independent judgment of skills to identify and communicate solutions for trends/barriers identified.
- Provide support to other Workforce Optimization team members when business conditions require or as directed by the Workforce Optimization Manager.
- Responsible for learning related company technology used in contact center, at level required of position, including Telephony/ACD system, Tableau, Brightmetrics and other operating systems as needed.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by WFO Leadership
What We Look For:
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a WFM role directly working on Real-Time, Scheduling and Reporting
- Working in a fast-paced, real-time environment, managing multiple challenges each day
- Enjoy investigating the root cause of challenges and finding solutions
- Proficient with the following: Excel (can perform complex functions), Google Suite and navigate Tableau
- Able to combine information from multiple data sources, and take meaningful action as a result following predefined processes and metrics
- Able to explain the data to all levels of the business, adjusting your style accordingly
- Strongly prefer those with experience in environments across Financial Services, FinTech, Startups, Business Operations, and Contact Centers
- Self-starter with the right attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment with ease and agility
- Highly organized individual with the ability to effectively balance a high volume of tasks of varying degrees of complexity, urgencies, and topics
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Atlassian/Jira/Confluence, and Slack is a plus
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Paid parental leave
- Health & wellness initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.