Inbound Specialist -2nd Shift
Jonesboro Inbound Specialist
Interested in joining our Factory team? We have the perfect opportunity for you. Keep reading to learn more about this job. For additional opportunities, Click here for the full list of vacancies.
Title of role: Inbound Specialist
Background & Purpose of the Job: Unilever Jonesboro provides a holistic and hygienic choice of personal care brands that benefit the mind, body, and health of consumers while minimizing environmental footprints and promoting the individual growth of our people. Our "mission of wellbeing" is quickly becoming the new status symbol for health and beauty.
The Inbound Specialist is responsible for sampling and receive incoming materials and products with focus on chemicals following established procedures and sampling plans to ensure it meets specifications and company standards.
Location of the job: Jonesboro, AR
Base Pay Rate: $21.65, with an additional $.60 shift differential for the PM shift assignments, paid weekly
Shift: 2nd- 3:00PM- 11:15 PM, Monday thru Friday, Paid weekly
Overall Benefits & Perks (non-union)
Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediately | 401K | Profit Sharing | Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement | Paid Leaves | Monthly Bonus Payouts | Uniforms and PPE provided| Career Advancement Opportunities*
Additional Perks for the “Jonesboro” location
- Safety shoe and prescription safety glasses subsidy
- Onsite Company store with opportunity for friends/family to shop
- Subsidy for Uniform shirts- Employee picks style (dri-fit material, long or short sleeves, polo shirts, etc.)
- Company dinners and fun engagement activities periodically
- Free fresh popcorn
- Free coffee
What You’ll Do:
- Sample raw materials, incoming products and finished goods following established sampling plans.
- Receive and tag raw materials in SAP.
- Receive and unload bulk tankers.
- Interface with quality for resamples and raw material extensions.
- Interface with purchasing and production regarding PO issues and production needs.
- Interface with vendors for missing paperwork and Supply errors.
- Unload inbound raw chemicals and components with sit down PIV.
- May perform related duties as assigned or requested.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred some college /associated Degree.
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience in cosmetics, foods or pharmaceutical industries.
- Ability to use hand measuring tools such as: micrometers, pin gages, scales, digital calipers, torque meters, go-no-go gauges, etc.
- Reads and understands procedures, SWI and material specifications.
- Basic computer knowledge, Microsoft Office, and prefer SAP.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job, including but not limited to: frequent sitting, standing, and walking; use of ladders, kneeling, bending, some lifting or moving up to 50 lbs, and work with hand tools to perform duties.
- Proficiency in basic mathematics and problem solving skills (i.e. calculating percent, square root, addition, subtraction, division).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Love About his job:
- Working as a team with all departments
- Great work life balance environment; flexibility
- Awesome benefits and onsite company store
- Contribution on the team helps obtain a quarterly bonus
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, physical and background check.
*Any coverages for health insurance and retirement benefits will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans and associated governing plan documents
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.