Machine Operator- 2nd shift/3rd shift
Interested in joining our Factory team? We have the perfect opportunity for you. Keep reading to learn more about this job. For additional opportunities, Click here for the full list of vacancies
Title of role: Production Machine Operator
Base Pay: $24.30, paid weekly
Background & Purpose of the Job:
The Machine Operator is responsible for the safe operation of production equipment to deliver customer requirements through completion of the production plan, adhering to quality standards and maximizing cost effectiveness, optimal running, and equipment efficiency.
What You’ll Do:
- Operate and maintain multiple work centers (machinery) efficiently and effectively
- Carry out cleaning and inspection activities
- Record any issues/problems with the equipment to assist the Technical Operator to resolve
- Technical - Knowledge and application of technical skills to operate machinery safely and effectively in order to meet the production plan. Conduct cleaning and lubrication as required.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High School Diploma required.
- Must have the ability to Read and Comprehend, Writing and Mathematics.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Machine Operator in a manufacturing setting operating, operating multiple pieces of machinery, trouble shooting, problem solving and setting up/breaking down machinery.
- Must have previous experience completing routine maintenance tasks in a manufacturing environment.
What You’ll Love About his job:
- Working as a team with the warehouse and production line
- Great work life balance environment
- Awesome benefits and onsite company store
- Contribution on the team helps obtain a quarterly bonus
Overall Benefits & Perks (non-union)
Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediately | 401K | Profit Sharing | Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement | Paid Leaves | Quarterly Bonus Payouts | Uniforms and PPE provided (we follow all covid protocol and guidelines for your protection)
Additional Perks for the “Jonesboro” location
- Safety shoe subsidy and prescription safety glasses
- Onsite Company store
- Subsidy for Uniform shirts- Employee picks style (dri-fit material, long or short sleeves, polo shirts, etc.)
- Company dinners and care packages periodically
Unilever at a Glance | Working at Unilever | Powering our Purpose | Planet & Society | Unilever’s Brands | Unilever on LinkedIn | Strategy | Unilever | Diversity, Equity & Inclusion | Careers at Unilever | Benefits, Learning, & Wellbeing | Latest News About Unilever
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, physical and background check.
*Any coverages for health insurance and retirement benefits will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans and associated governing plan documents
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.