Material Handler 2nd shift/ 3rd shift
Background & Purpose of the Job: Unilever Jonesboro provides a holistic and hygienic choice of personal care brands that benefit the mind, body, and health of consumers while minimizing environmental footprints and promoting the individual growth of our people. Our "mission of wellbeing" is quickly becoming the new status symbol for health and beauty.
The Material Handler is responsible for carrying out general operations of unloading and loading material, and assisting in maintaining inventory. They report to the Warehouse and preform many functions to support production as well.
Location of the job: Jonesboro, AR
Base Pay: $20.33
Overall Benefits & Perks (non-union)
Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediately | 401K | Profit Sharing | Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement | Paid Leaves | Monthly Bonus Payouts | Uniforms and PPE provided| Career Advancement Opportunities*
Additional Perks for the “Jonesboro” location
- Safety shoe and prescription safety glasses subsidy
- Onsite Company store with opportunity for friends/family to shop
- Subsidy for Uniform shirts- Employee picks style (dri-fit material, long or short sleeves, polo shirts, etc.)
- Company dinners and fun engagement activities periodically
- Free fresh popcorn
- Free coffee
What You’ll Do:
- Perform assigned duties, at the required pace to assure that the production lines continues to operate with no downtime.
- Perform tasks such as loading/unloading trailers, counting and verifying incoming loads and shipping paperwork, waste handling, and putting away pallets from the dock and return areas.
- Sharp attention to details for inventory accuracy and quality of work.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment preferably consumer products related
- Experience with stand up and sit down Powered Industrial Vehicles
- SAP experience (desired)
- OSHA forklift certification (desired)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis. Must be able to stoop, reach, sit or stand for up to 8 hours. Lifting abilities may exceed 100 lbs. on occasion with assistance.
What You’ll Love About his job:
- Working as a team with the warehouse and production line
- Great work life balance environment
- Awesome benefits and onsite company store
- Contribution on the team helps obtain a quarterly bonus
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, physical and background check.
*Any coverages for health insurance and retirement benefits will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans and associated governing plan documents
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.