Background & Purpose of the Job
One of the key technologies under iOps program is FEU, Forecast Engine Utility, a Machine Learning-based forecasting engine that ingests large volumes of internal and external data and uses advanced ML and AI algorithms to generate Unilever’s volume forecast. The Forecast Analyst forms an important bridge between the business users and the data science teams. The role is expected to translate business problems into functional features that are reflected in the forecasting process in partnership with the data science team.
The purpose of this role is to be the FEU lead on reporting, analytics, and interpretability for the US Market. Your contributions will have a direct impact on the successful integration of FEU designs and principles, partnering with several core teams during day-to-day operations:
- FEU Business Partners: Demand Analytics Planners & Customer Development Planners
- Machine Learning Operations & Data Scientist Teams
- Forecast Engine Utility Design & Global Support Teams (PACE, UniOps, I&A)
- Demand Forecast Analytics Manager & Forecast Analyst Team Lead
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Interpretability Dashboard Management; manage KPI tracking across several key forecasting metrics and ensure data integrity through all end-to-end metrics provided internally to team and outward to leadership
- Link into external, industry leading capabilities within Machine Learning interpretability and reporting, matched with forward-thinking mindset to empower people and technology
- Support and influence weekly and monthly rhythms, cadences, and deliverables
- Partner with Planning Excellence & Insights, One Forecast (DP, S&OP, CD Planning), and Analytics & Insights teams to upgrade and improve model outputs
- You’re a changemaker: You are a self-starter and a multitasker who can work independently and with teams. You have strong organizational skills and take pride in influencing and managing key stakeholders and delivery teams, particularly at a distance.
- You’re a dot connector: Work with key business stakeholders to identify business opportunities and challenges as they arise. You coordinate with different teams to identify opportunities to create and improve processes & frameworks.
- You love to win and have fun doing it: You look for excellence in user experience and customer satisfaction. You accept challenges and recommend how best to ensure roadmaps are deployed on time and in-full to achieve business benefits.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Computer Science, IT, or Analytics or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Supply Chain, Planning, IT, Analytics, or similar field
- Empowerment, Experimentation, Agility, Analytically Driven, and Collaborative
- Holding people accountable, developing self and others, breakthrough thinking, optimizing Supply Chain integrated performance, strategic vision and influencing
- Strong relationship management and team leadership both internally and externally
Pay: The pay range for this position is $67,000 to $100,500. Unilever takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs.
Bonus: This position is bonus eligible.
Long-Term Incentive (LTI): This position is LTI eligible.
Benefits: Unilever employees are eligible to participate in our benefits plan. Should the employee choose to participate, they can choose from a range of benefits to include, but is not limited to, health insurance (including prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage), retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, sick leave, paid vacation and holidays, as well as access to numerous voluntary benefits. Any coverages for health insurance and retirement benefits will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans and associated governing plan documents.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Unilever: Life | LinkedIn | Strategy | Unilever | Why work for Unilever | Careers at Unilever | Unilever Global Website | Check Out Our Space
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.