Senior Counsel, Corporate Legal
- Advise on securities law and SEC compliance and public company reporting activities, including current and periodic reports, proxy statements, registration statements, and Section 16 and insider trading compliance.
- Draft and review public disclosures and corporate communications, including earnings releases,press releases, and earnings transcripts.
- Partner closely with Uber’s capital markets team and other legal and cross-functional teams to complete and manage capital markets transactions.
- Support the Corporate Secretary team on corporate governance matters, including preparing and reviewing Board of Director and committee meeting materials and minutes.
- Provide legal support on a broad range of other corporate matters and collaborate with cross-functional partners, including ESG, subsidiary entity management, treasury, financial reporting, and internal audit.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of legal experience in corporate legal.
- J.D. and license to practice law in at least one state.
- Experience advising public companies on 10-K, 10-Q, proxy statements, and other disclosure matters.
- Experience working with public companies in the technology sector.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at a time in an exciting, fast-paced environment, both collaborating as a team to stay in sync and working independently to get the job done.
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly collaborative with both business leaders and cross-functional partners, with a strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility, and partner with others.
- Self-motivation with a strong affinity for vision setting, strategic problem solving, and driving action.
- Excellent business judgment and great communication skills.
- Embody the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and accountability.
- Enthusiastic about Uber and the opportunity to have a big impact!