Product Marketing Lead
- Establish product marketing practices and clear roles & responsibilities with partner teams.
- Ensure Drizly value propositions and positioning come to life in the tech platforms.
- Lead product roadmap requirements gathering from the marketing team, as well as impact sizing and prioritization, conducting consumer and competitive research as needed to validate results.
- Collaborate with the product team on developing new features that differentiate Drizly from the competitive set, drive acquisition and retention as well as provide revenue opportunities via supplier co-marketing efforts.
- Own go-to-market strategy and campaign development for product-specific launches in collaboration with the cross-functional team.
- Drive Equity in Value and Discovery messaging on and off the platform to drive consideration, trial, and repeat usage.
- 7+ years of robust work experience in Product Marketing or related field.
- Experience in strategy consulting, startups, business intelligence, market intelligence, operations, or other relevant roles with a proven record of driving strategic insights and business impact is also relevant.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at a time in an exciting, fast-paced environment with a strong strategic minset, with the ability to set direction and outline key outcomes.
- Solid track record of managing a diverse team of product marketing professionals.
- Superior analytical skills, innovative thinking, and a desire to take the initiative and think two steps ahead.
- Self-motivation with a strong affinity for vision setting, strategic problem solving, and driving action.
- Organization and diligence, with outstanding oral and written communication skills, especially with executive audiences.
- Strong influencing skills, with a reputation for getting things done optimally.
- Embody the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and accountability.