Head of Go-to-Market (GTM) Operations
Truework is on a mission to create trust in every financial transaction. This is why we build products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive financial information is shared online. Our platform empowers lenders to complete employment and income verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We are looking for a Head of GTM Operations to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for managing our business technology stack, turning data into insights, enabling sales, and eliminating Salesforce system and process bottlenecks to allow for seamless prospect/customer handoffs and tracking across our Marketing, Demand Generation, Sales, Implementation Management, and Customer Success teams. This is an impactful role that ultimately ensures the success of the GTM organization and therefore, Truework as a whole.
At Truework, you would be responsible for:
- Own and optimize Truework’s revenue operations stack by designing and implementing scalable systems
- Create, steward, and drive execution of initiatives on the GTM Operations roadmap in support of optimizing business operations for efficiency, productivity and scale
- Proactively diagnose the analytical requirements of the sales organization
- Train, operationalize, reinforce and drive adoption of our sales messaging, sales process and sales planning programs
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of operations experience or related field (finance or business operations considered)
- Experience at a fast-paced technology company preferred
- High level proficiency in Salesforce.com, Excel/Google sheets, or other business intelligence tooling
- Salesforce Certification, or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field. MBA is a plus
- Strong leadership presence and desire to work with individuals across the organization at all levels
- True passion for solving problems - ability to creatively solve complex problems that provide tangible results within our Sales organization
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Pravesh Mistry, our Chief Revenue Officer who heads up the GTM Org at Truework
- 3 direct reports (Sr. RevOps Analysts and Sales Enablement)
Our cash compensation for this role is targeted at $220,000 - $265,000 for candidates based at our hubs in New York City & San Francisco. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
| || |
Bring Your TRUE Self to Work.
One of the 4 values at Truework is to value diverse perspectives, and we are on a mission to create a company that is the right fit for every person inside of it. Diversity and Inclusion are the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a company where our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, true selves to work.
Truework is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Truework considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Truework is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.