Performance Marketing Manager - Tock
Tock's marketing team is looking for a B2B Performance Marketing Manager to help us achieve our goals of building brand awareness and driving new customer acquisition.
The marketing team's mission is to communicate the value that Tock provides to the hospitality industry, engaging and expanding our customers through story-telling and customer-centric marketing programs. We are a dynamic team that excels at creative ingenuity to achieve results.
As an important member of the B2B growth marketing team, you will build a digital marketing strategy and accelerate new customer acquisition through paid and organic digital channels. You will develop tests to improve conversion rates, build reports, track results, analyze paid media reporting, and improve campaigns to create efficiency.
You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Growth Marketing and your workplace type may be hybrid or remote.
You'll Get To…
- Be the primary owner for managing Tock's acquisition marketing channels and programs which include; SEM, programmatic, content syndication, paid social, direct buy/co-marketing
- Work in collaboration with the Senior Manager, Growth Marketing as well the Creative and Sales teams to coordinate demand generation strategy development activities
- Oversee the daily management of programs, including launching, reporting, experimenting, and optimizing campaigns and platform bid strategies
- Manage audience development and segmentation using both 1st and 3rd party market, vertical, and product-level user data
- Partner with internal content and graphic design teams to build collateral (content, landing pages, banner ads) that powers demand gen campaigns and programs
- Manage digital marketing budget and demonstrate a deep appreciation for spend effectiveness
- Analyze channel, campaign, and program performance to identify optimization opportunities
- Deliver campaign results to leadership and other team members, explaining the drivers of over/underperformance
- Inform recommendations for acquisition strategies such as new channels, audiences, tactics, bidding strategies and targeting options
- Ensure campaign tracking and reporting dashboards are up to date
- Monitor organic search and make recommendations on how to improve results
Who We're Looking For
- 5+ years of related, hands-on experience in B2B demand generation or paid acquisition
- Advanced proficiency in all paid search and social platforms with an ability to increase customer acquisition through ground-up strategies
- Experience with programmatic, display and content syndication vendors
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience making data-driven decisions while managing changing priorities
- Experience using tools like Google Analytics and Looker
- Moderate proficiency in tools like HubSpot, SEMRush, Crazy Egg, Search Console, Google Tag Manager, and Salesforce.com
- Understanding of multi-touch attribution models and data ideal
- Desire to build knowledge around marketing principles, media strategies, and implementation tactics
- Experience managing large media budgets and multi-channel paid marketing campaigns
- Experience implementing campaigns with speed and efficiency
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Flexible paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Cash Compensation Range: $97,000 - $125,000 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, and location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Tock employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" in 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,700 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information about our company culture, visit www.squarespace.com/about/careers.
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.