Senior Product Manager - Core Views (Remote Eligible)
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Product Organization at Smartsheet. Join us and help these businesses leverage the potential of their workforce and mobilize their talent. This individual will support our Core Views Pillar.
You will report to the Senior Director of Product Management and can be based remotely or at our Bellevue, WA Headquarters.
- Define a vision and strategy for our Core Views product experience informed by company objectives, customer needs, and industry best practices
- Work directly with customers to understand their unique challenges
- Create and communicate a compelling vision for your portfolio of features
- Define the roadmap and craft product requirements
- Work closely with design and engineering to create compelling, high-quality customer experiences
- Be the expert on metrics for your areas, and use them to improve our features and roadmap
- Analyze market trends to inform new recommendations
- Support other duties as needed
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience delivering software products from inception to launch
- Pride in creating delightful user experiences
- Focus on metrics and analytics
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product releases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical degree, or equivalent experience working with engineers to make product decisions on behalf of customers
- Understanding of project management principles and best practices
Perks & Benefits:
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Smartsheet provides a competitive range of compensation for roles that may be hired in different geographic areas we are licensed to operate our business from. Actual compensation is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, level of professional, educational experience, skills, and specific candidate location. In addition, this role will be eligible for a market competitive bonus and RSU stock grant upon accepted offer. California & New York: $118,800 to $172,800 | All other US States: $110,000 to $160,000.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Australia, Costa Rica, Japan and Germany. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!