Outbound Sales Manager
We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built. So, we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no-ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities, and make a huge impact on the lives of all those that we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
We’re embracing a hybrid work model that enables our teams to split their time between office and home. Hybrid for us means we expect our teams to come together in our office on two core days, typically Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, working together in person and choose where they work for the remainder of the week. We all benefit from flexibility and get to use the best of both worlds to get our work done.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we relentlessly pursue our goal of ensuring everyone feels safe in their own home.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to and execute on a multi-year Outbound Telesales strategy, with direct responsibility for 1 or more critical initiatives
- Build & support a high-performing, highly engaged customer-facing Outbound-focused Telesales team in a positive and inclusive culture where employees can do their best work
- Help build business principles and ‘rules of play’ as we test, learn, and grow the Outbound sales function within Telesales
- Communicate results, successes and learnings to leadership with recommended actions for continuous improvement
- Develop and invest in cross functional relationships to accomplish goals and find creative solutions to complex problems through analysis, empathy, experimentation, and bold and thoughtful ideas
- Support your team’s ongoing mastery of their craft through sales skills development and coaching that translates to consistent goal/metric achievement
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience; indirectly or directly leading sales teams in an inbound/outbound customer-facing environment
- Experience managing within a direct to consumer sales environment is preferred
- Proven success building high-performing sales teams
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills with a deep understanding of sales levers, metrics, performance standards and sales methodology at scale
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills; able to narrow to critical few and make tough trade-offs when necessary
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence at all levels to get things done, comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- A growth mindset, ability to navigate ambiguity, and eager to learn, test, and improve
Must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - Maintaining a “no job too small” attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.