Financial Systems Analyst- Order to Cash
We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
We’re embracing a hybrid work model that enables our teams to split their time between office and home. Hybrid for us means we expect our teams to come together in our state-of-the-art office on two core days, typically Tuesday and Wednesday, to work together in person, and teams can choose where they work for the remainder of the week. We all benefit from flexibility and get to use the best of both worlds to get our work done.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Director of Financial Systems, you will be responsible for the billing system operations and ongoing optimization of the Zuora platform. The ideal candidate will build solutions using Zuora workflows and APIs that can quickly and accurately address technical issues as needed. The ideal candidate will also partner cross-functionally with members of finance, customer service, and enterprise information system teams to provide support for ongoing billing operations.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Maintain and/or enhance the Zuora configurations, integrations and workflows used by SimpliSafe
- Ensure that requests related to Order to Cash and Record to Report processes pertaining to Zuora are optimally qualified, prioritized, and executed while managing infrastructure, configuration changes, and appropriate documentation within Zuora Billing and Revenue Recognition
- Be the primary system administrator for Zuora and in-house Zuora systems expert
- You will be a financial functional expert in areas such as Accounts Receivable, Billing, Invoicing, Payment Processing, and Recurring Revenue.
- Work collaboratively with business partners throughout the organization to identify system needs, document solutions and publish related processes and procedures, contribute to identify key controls, and resolve actions for process improvement
- Monitor efficiency of systems, policies, and procedures. Make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient
- Respond to technical support requests from business users with minimal direction.
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of Zuora hands-on experience of either implementing, optimizing, or sustaining Zuora billing and revenue recognition modules
- 4+ years of experience with billing platforms
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science and/or Finance/Accounting)
- Experience in writing detailed functional and technical specifications, testing & release plans required to develop and implement software solutions; working independently in a very fast-paced, high-growth team environment; communicating with leads across different teams.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing, communicating, and solving complex problems and making well-adapted decisions based on available information.
- Understanding of business processes for Order to Cash, Record to Report for a company whose business model consists of recurring revenue as well as one time selling of products
- Proven ability working independently with minimal guidance
- Must be able to troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate solutions for system issues to the business.
- Experience with REST API’s and integrations to other enterprise systems is a plus
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - Maintaining a “no job too small” attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.