Business Operations Internship - Summer 2024
What You'll Bring:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Operations Management, Analytics, Marketing or equivalent area of study and graduating by June 2025 or earlier
- Project management and process improvement knowledge, with ability to create, modify, and document processes
- Ability to prioritize, possessing time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems
- This is a hybrid position and involves regular performance of job responsibilities virtually as well as in-person at an assigned TU office location for a minimum of two days a week
We’re also looking for the preferred skills below. Whether you are proficient or could use some brushing up, we’re happy to support your development in:
- Agile methodology
Impact You'll Make:
- Perform weekly user audits and remove inactive TU employees from DocuSign licensing
- Contract Template creation & update/maintenance to current static templates and upload all static templates in Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Reporting and help create visualizations of the data to help stakeholders easily reference and understand the metrics
- Update and clean up the records/attributes/repository in the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) platform
- Create the training materials/user guides (internal and client facing)
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in engaging events such as: career development workshops, networking events, and guest speakers throughout this paid 12-week internship beginning in May or June 2024, depending on academic calendar.
TransUnion offers the following benefits to interns scheduled to work a minimum of 30 hours per week:
· Medical with HSA options
· 401k Contribution
Internships lasting longer than six months are entitled to the following additional benefit:
· 401K employer matching
The pay range for this role is $19.00 - $22.00 per hour. *The pay range for this position reflects the general range of compensation for this job. At TransUnion, actual compensation is based on careful consideration of additional factors such as (but limited to) an individual’s education and experience.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Intern, Business Operations