Sales Development Representative (EdTech) - REMOTE
Over 2,000 Student Lives Saved - SaaS - EdTech
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
As a sales development representative (SDR) you will report to the BDR Manager. Your primary responsibilities are generating interest in our products, educating prospects about Securly's suite of products, building relationships, and building brand recognition of Securly, primarily to K-12 school districts. The primary target audience is the technology/security directors of school districts.
This role is a work-from-home (remote) with core workings hours of Monday to Friday 8-5pm your time zone
What You Will Do:
- You will report to the BDR Manager and call, send e-mails, build relationships while introducing our solution to K-12 technology staff.
- Set up webinars or appointments for the sales executives you support.
- Partner with marketing to handle inbound leads, be aware of e-mail and marketing campaigns, and make strategic calls. Ensure fast response times when necessary.
- Partner with sales executives to learn the product and territory sales strategy, to improve the success
- Represent us and ensure a positive outcome without being overly aggressive.
- Utilize and maintain SalesForce, Outreach.io and other tools
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Sales experience or SDR, or phone sales experience, preferably with a software or a technical product preferred but not mandatory
- K-12, EdTech or experience with social emotional wellbeing with kids is helpful but not required
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Desire to grow into quota carrying sales professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Place to Work 3 years in a row
- Product of the three years in a row
- Securly One Page
- 45-second cloud product demo
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
- Revolutionized student wellness and school safety for more than 10+ million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1600+ children
Some of the Perks
- Company-sponsored medical benefits, including a comprehensive benefit package that includes an EAP and mental health resources
- Recognized as Top Place to Work for multiple years in a row
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Annual $1,000 Employee Professional Development Stipend
- Holiday Break - closed the week between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Hours - close at 1 PM local time every Friday
- Remote Work
- Virtual Happy hours
- 401k with employer match
Some In-Office Perks
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches, and happy hours
- You will enjoy commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks