Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
About the team + role
The Corporate Endpoints team is responsible for building out and supporting endpoint management tools, and the In-Office network experience for internal employees.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of streamlined networking services within a large dynamic corporate environment. Additionally, the candidate will also be experienced with automation, programming and infrastructure tooling.
What you’ll do
- Support networking infrastructure and associated services
- Work with cross collaborative teams to expand upon, and maintain the security and stability of our endpoint management infrastructure with a primary focus on VPN, network monitoring and device telemetry
- Act as a point of escalation for other Corporate Engineering teams and assist in triaging Network related issues impacting internal employees
- Monitor network performance and proactively identify potential issues and participate in on-call rotation
- Perform code review, write documentation and drive corporate network engineering best practices.
What you bring
- Demonstrated ability in network engineering with a strong focus on the user experience.
- Proven experience in secure transport methods (SSH, TLS, IPSEC), IAM, VPCs and connectivity such as IaaS peering and VPN solutions.
- Solid understanding of network security and standard methodologies.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with excellent communication and partnership skills
What we offer
- Market driven and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.