Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
About the team + role
As the Lifecycle Marketing Manager you’ll drive the way we connect with customers to drive engagement across our products. You will be focused on informing and implementing a tactical roadmap to drive engagement across phases of the user journey; inclusive of onboarding, product adoption, engagement and retention.
You’ll work closely with teams across marketing, marketing research, creative and data science to build campaigns, experiments and messaging that increases engagement with our products and services. You have a passion for applying a quantitative approach to prioritization and problem solving. You look to martech as your competitive advantage.
At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be supported by an incredible group of engineers, analysts, content strategists, brand marketers, and product innovators to reach our common goal - to help democratize our financial system.
The role is located in the office location(s) listed on this job description which will align with our in-office working environment. Please connect with your recruiter for more information regarding our in-office philosophy and expectations.
What you’ll do
- Own the strategy of lifecycle journeys and campaigns: identifying, sizing and prioritizing the opportunities that can result in higher customer engagement.
- Collaborate with product marketing product, design, data science and content teams to develop personalized and compelling customer journeys
- Use customer segmentation and data analysis to identify opportunities for targeted messaging and personalized experiences
- Generate hypotheses driven by data to improving marketing performance, design and execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- Drive the creative development & iteration pipeline applying learnings from your A/B
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience in consumer financial services or equivalent experience in a data-driven field
- Analytical mindset and experience with related tools/concepts: Excel, A/B testing, relational databases
- Results oriented approach - with the humility, drive, and creativity to get it done
- Brokerage and/or Crypto experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Experience with marketing strategy, including opportunity assessment, customer segmentation and message testing
- Familiarity with SQL and / or HTML a plus
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.