Sr Content Designer, Growth
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team + role
We're looking for an experienced Content Designer to join us on our mission to make financial wellness accessible to everyone. This role is on the Growth team, which is laser-focused on deepening our customers’ engagement with all Robinhood has to offer. Growth is a lean, nimble team grounded in deep user empathy and driven to learn what motivates them.
Growth Content Designers balance high-quality craft and crisp execution with agility and speed to learning. You may be a good match if you’re a rigorous systems-thinker, love to generate and test creative ideas quickly, and see big impact in the details. You understand how to read metrics to shape the product experience — and also how to look beyond the numbers to understand what customers really want.
What you’ll do
- Partner with product, design, data science, and research to create well-articulated experiment plans and shape the product roadmap
- Design content that drives meaningful customer experiences with measurable business impact
- Incorporate performance metrics and user research into content decisions for product experiences
- Lead partners through content-first frameworks, workshops, and strategy
- Create and advocate for clear, concise, and understandable language that best communicates our mission externally
- Develop frameworks, guidelines, audits, and processes to help define and enhance product content at Robinhood
- Share your work with other Content Designers and provide feedback during weekly crits
What you bring
- 3-5+ years helping people through understandable Content Design or UX Writing
- Ability to think, concept, and build at a systems level
- Eagerness to shape product direction and vision from ideation through post-launch
- Demonstrated metrics literacy, with experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics through effective communication and presentation
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment with shifting constraints
- Experience collaborating with designers, product managers, and user researchers
- Familiarity working with compliance and legal teams during the content development and approval process
- A portfolio or selection of writing samples and past work to share
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.