Sr Content Designer, Equities
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team:
Our Content Design team contributes to our mission to help build the most intuitive product experiences and make financial wellness accessible to everyone. The ideal candidate is passionate about crafting product content that enables users to understand the world of finance and all it has to offer. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team that has garnered significant accolades including the Apple Design Award and Google Play Award.
About the role:
We're looking for an experienced Content Designer to jump into our Equities team with a mission to make Robinhood the best & safest place to trade stocks.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to dig into the inner-workings of investing that make Robinhood tick, and help shape our core trading, extended-hours trading, and new investment category experiences. This team is focused on a healthy mix of pioneering new products while evolving current offerings, and you could have a huge impact on some of our most used products.
This team in particular has a strong focus on culture, with its own values (People First, Dream Big, Growth Mindset, Hyper Collaborative, Strong Ownership Mentality), a weekly social, and occasional (optional) in-person outings.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Partner with design, product, and research to build delightful user experiences and shape the product roadmap
- Engage throughout the product development process to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency
- Create and advocate for approachable language that best communicates our mission externally
- Develop frameworks, guidelines, audits, and processes to help define and improve product content at Robinhood
- Balance customer experience and business impact with speed and quality
- Incorporate user research into content decisions for product experiences
- Ensure high-quality content for our products in terms of simplicity, education, and delightfulness
- Share your work with other Content Designers and provide feedback during weekly crits
- 4-6+ years of experience in UX writing or content design experience
- Eagerness to shape product direction and vision from ideation to post-launch
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics and an ability to communicate this efficiently to the team
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment with shifting constraints
- Experience collaborating with designers, product managers, and user researchers
- Familiarity working with compliance and legal teams during the content development and approval process
- A portfolio or selection of writing samples and past work to share
- A keen sense of humor
- Deep interest in reinventing finance a major PLUS
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $200000 - $235000
US Zone 2: $176000 - $207000
US Zone 3: $156000 - $183000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.