Staff Full Stack Engineer, Client Management
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at Ridgeline, you’ll have the unique opportunity to build high-quality, complex, FinTech industry-defining cloud applications for our Client Management solutions. Our team of engineers are building, from scratch, cutting edge technologies in a fast-moving, creative, and progressive work environment. You’ll think outside the box and add your own genius, passion, and interests to the software development lifecycle.
Ridgeline Client Management is the entry into the Ridgeline suite of applications for client and portfolio onboarding and partner relationships, providing an investor 360° view and lightweight service automation. Ridgeline Revenue Management is a complementary application for fee calculations, client invoicing and revenue analytics.
As part of the Ridgeline Client Management team, you will be building an innovative solution on cutting edge technology, help shape our culture, make a big impact on a growing team, and be part of building a successful company. Our team aims to leave a legacy in an investment management industry that is primed for revolution.
What will you do?
- Contribute your extensive technical expertise and design skills to a team where UX, Strategy, and Engineering collaborate closely
- Be involved in the entire software development process, from requirements and design reviews through the implementation of new features for our Client Management products
- Impact a developing cloud-native tech stack based on AWS
- Participate in the creation and construction of developer-based automation that contributes to scalable, high-quality applications customers will depend on to run their businesses
- Coach, mentor, and inspire teams of product engineers that are responsible for delivering high performing, defect-free and secure enterprise applications
- Think creatively, own problems, seek solutions, and communicate clearly along the way
- Contribute to a collaborative environment deeply rooted in learning, teaching, and transparency
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or a related discipline
- Proficiency using JVM Languages (Java, Kotlin,etc), RESTful/GraphQL APIs, SQL
- Built cloud-native applications on AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Well versed in automated testing at all levels
- Willingness to learn about new technologies while simultaneously developing expertise in a business domain/problem space
- Mastery of data structures, algorithms and architectural patterns.
- Experience with performance solutions to high volume problems.
- Ability to focus on short-term deliverables while maintaining a big-picture, long term perspective
- An aptitude for complex problem-solving
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels and cross-functionally
- Serious interest in having fun at work
- Experience with Docker and containerization
- Understanding of AWS services (ECS/Fargate, Kafka/MSK) and infrastructure (IaC/Terraform)
- Used to working within an Agile development construct
- Experience with investment or asset management OR customer relationship management (CRM) applications
- Background in design, economics, or finance
Ridgeline is the industry cloud platform for investment management. It was founded in 2017 by visionary tech entrepreneur Dave Duffield (co-founder of both PeopleSoft and Workday) to apply his successful formula of solving operational business challenges with bold innovation and human connectivity to the unique needs of the investment management industry.
Ridgeline started with a clean sheet of paper and a deep bench of experts bound by a set of core values and motivated to revolutionize an industry underserved by its current tech offerings. We are building a new, modern platform in the public cloud, purpose-built for the investment management industry and we are prioritizing security, agility, and usability to empower business like never before.
Headquartered in Lake Tahoe with offices in Reno, NV and Manhattan, Ridgeline is proud to have built a fast-growing, people-first company that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, Glassdoor, and Northern Nevada as a “Best Place to Work” and by LinkedIn as a “Top U.S. Startup.”
Ridgeline is proud to be a community-minded, discrimination-free equal opportunity workplace.
Ridgeline processes the information you submit in connection with your application in accordance with the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement. Please review the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement in full to understand our privacy practices and contact us with any questions.
Compensation and Benefits
As an employee at Ridgeline, you’ll have many opportunities for advancement in your career and can make a true impact on the product.
In addition to the base salary, 100% of Ridgeline employees can participate in our Company Stock Plan subject to the applicable Stock Option Agreement. We also offer rich benefits that reflect the kind of organization we want to be: one in which our employees feel valued and are inspired to bring their best selves to work. These include unlimited vacation, educational and wellness reimbursements, and $0 cost employee insurance plans. Please check out our Careers page for a more comprehensive overview of our perks and benefits.