Customer Success Intern
Founded in 2016, Rheaply, Inc. is a Chicago-based technology company with a mission to build transformative technology so that every resource finds its next use. Rheaply has developed and launched a resource exchange platform for colleagues and communities to exchange resources and materials (e.g. furniture, fixtures, equipment, and other building products), tracking cost savings and waste reduction in the process. Recently, Rheaply has been featured in Forbes, Inc Magazine, The New York Times, Nature, VERGE, and Greenbiz, among others, and has won several awards within the climate tech and social innovation space.
Rheaply has also been awarded the 1871 Disrupter Award, Most Innovative Reuse Company, 2021 Social Innovator Award from Chicago Innovation, and 2022 Environmental Stewardship Award from the Baumhart Center for Social Enterprise and Responsibility among other notable awards and recognitions.
As we continue to expand our business, we are seeking a Customer Success intern to join our current CS team. This is a highly collaborative role that will be a part of cross-functional teams and projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You’ll support the CS team with our day to day activities, including training new users, engaging with our client stakeholders, and gathering feedback from power users. You’ll gain an understanding of what it takes to provide top-notch customer support to our valued clients!
- You’ll also get a chance to understand the internal processes of the CS team by helping maintain our customer support materials, Help Center, and our internal documentation. These materials are the backbone of the work that we do every day.
- You'll assist in helping our clients become more sustainable through report pulling and preparing client presentations. Our partners depend on Rheaply to identify where available resources exist at their organizations and to help measure the impact of their reuse efforts.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills to articulate information and action plans to all levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/ projects simultaneously and engage in problem solving
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Passionate about teaching users how to effectively operate a new platform
- Comfortable with diving into new ideas and learning new skill sets on the fly
- Self-motivated and organized with sharp project & time management skills
- Demonstrate interest in sustainability or the circular economy (e.g., coursework, work or internship experience, involvement in student groups)
- Chicagoland Based
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or Technology related field.
- Experience in Customer Success, Account Management or similar role
What We’d Like to See from You
- You are a scrappy, motivated team player who understands the various needs of a growing company
- You believe in Rheaply’s Core Values and shall conduct your work in accordance with our values
Rheaply’s Core Values
We strive to provide the most seamless experience for our users, enabling our client organizations to achieve full utilization of their assets, thereby reducing procurement, storage, as well as environmental costs by keeping valuable resources in circulation. As a team, we pledge to execute our work in accordance with our seven Core Values
- We Listen To and Delight Our Users -- Our users are our most important stakeholders. We strive to provide the most seamless user experience and value to our users across client organizations. We do our best to have empathy for their problems and challenges. We listen to users’ feedback and provide timely responses to questions and needs.
- We Encourage Individual Team Member Growth, Innovation, And Happiness -- Our people are our most valuable assets. Rheaply’s success is dependent upon the collective drive, intelligence, curiosities and contributions of all of our team members. We care for the wellbeing of each team member and ensure that they have the support and mentorship they need to succeed at Rheaply and beyond.
- We Value Transparency, Humility, and Open Communication -- The key determinant to our successful market execution is our ability to communicate and share successes, learnings, insights, struggles, and solutions across our teams. At Rheaply, we strive to cultivate a culture of intelligence with humility. We care about hearing each member’s voice and understanding their unique perspective.
- We Care About Our Communities And The Environment -- Rheaply is driven by the mission to reduce our environmental footprint and accelerate our transition to a circular economy. We strive to live by our mission of promoting environmental awareness and waste reduction in our decisions and actions at Rheaply and beyond.
- We Promote A Collaborative Culture of Learning and Problem-Solving -- Rheaply is committed to finding straightforward solutions to complex problems. We are constantly learning from each other, from our clients, and from our competitors. We strive to understand problems at the microscopic level and become industry experts in building, deploying, and iterating sustainable, circular solutions.
- We Are Tenacious and We Own Our Work -- At Rheaply, we are dedicated to enabling the transition to a more circular world. We are relentless about our mission and vision. We hold ourselves accountable for our words and actions, both internally and in the market.
- We Strive To Be Helpful -- We view all the work we do at Rheaply as daily, non-stop efforts to help and support each other, our clients, our users, our partners, and our shared environment.
Rheaply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of our activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, interns, volunteers, subcontractors.