Senior Manager of Solutions Consulting
At OneStudyTeam (a Reify Health company), we specialize in speeding up clinical trials and increasing the chance of new therapies being approved with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes. Our cloud-based platform, StudyTeam, brings research site workflows online and enables sites, sponsors, and other key stakeholders to work together more effectively. StudyTeam is trusted by the largest global biopharmaceutical companies, used in over 6,000 research sites, and is available in over 100 countries. Join us in our mission to advance clinical research and improve patient care.
One mission. One team. That’s OneStudyTeam.
The Senior Manager of Solutions Consulting is a multi-faceted athlete who performs many roles that help OneStudyTeam and our partners succeed.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Build and manage the Solutions Consultant playbook to support Sales Account Executives throughout the customer’s buying journey from discovery to close
- Serve as a technical and domain expert, participating in discovery sessions alongside sales to ask qualifying questions and understand pain points, current business processes, and ideal future state
- Build, tailor, and conduct demos to demonstrate the technical functionality of our offerings and how we address each customer’s needs
- Drive responses regarding Request for Information as well as Request for Proposals (RFI and RFP)
- Attend trade shows to assist sales and marketing teams with value positioning, demos, network with industry professionals, and assess the competitive market
- Gain early exposure to new product features, conceptualize and document how they will be delivered in our demo cases and presentation materials
- Assist with post-sale hand off to our Customer Success team
- Manage our demo environment and oversee demo data to support the use cases that we demonstrate
- Help shape future direction of our software by sharing customer feedback with OneStudyTeam’s Product & Engineering teams and help them translate the feedback into features that delight customers
- Support sales team enablement, share and learn best practices, and create re-usable assets to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team
What You Bring to OneStudyTeam
- 7+ years experience in a customer-facing technical role in the Enterprise SaaS space (e.g. Sales Engineer, Consultant, Product Manager)
- Obsessed with documenting customer pain points, needs, and key factors in the customer landscape
- To be successful, you should:
- Be a fast learner, naturally curious, a great listener, exceptional leader and communicator
- Have a strong process orientation
- Excel at abstracting customer feedback and distilling wants from needs
- Love to explore software applications and envision how they can support challenges of large businesses
- Be able to pick up new technologies and design patterns quickly
- Be passionate about user experience
- Understand the work environment, typical business processes, the demands and needs of professionals who work in large Fortune 100 companies, and the needs and expectations of VPs, Directors, Managers, and Staff
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce, Slack, enterprise software
- Bachelor’s degree required (strong preference for Business, Computer Science, or another technical field)
- Ability and willingness to travel as required, approximately 15% of the time
Learn more about our global benefits offerings on our careers site: https://careers.onestudyteam.com/us-benefits
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: OneStudyTeam is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that OST works with a Professional Employer Organization.
As a condition of employment, you will abide by all organizational security and privacy policies.