Trial Success Manager
At OneStudyTeam (a Reify Health company), we specialize in speeding up clinical trials and increasing the chance of new therapies being approved with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes. Our cloud-based platform, StudyTeam, brings research site workflows online and enables sites, sponsors, and other key stakeholders to work together more effectively. StudyTeam is trusted by the largest global biopharmaceutical companies, used in over 6,000 research sites, and is available in over 100 countries. Join us in our mission to advance clinical research and improve patient care.
One mission. One team. That’s OneStudyTeam.
By joining our team as a Trial Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring successful delivery, user adoption, and outcomes of your assigned portfolio of clinical trials at OneStudyTeam. You will plan, execute, and manage the implementation and usage of the StudyTeam product on clinical trials. You will have the opportunity to build and maintain relationships with critical sponsor partners and engage with CRA/sponsor teams to optimize the utilization of our software. Trial Success Managers are responsible for ensuring each and every trial we run is managed successfully as we pave the way to run faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Drive customer success at the clinical trial level including:
- Plan, execute, and manage the successful implementation and ongoing usage of our StudyTeam product on clinical trials across a broad spectrum of phases and indications
- Own the sponsor partner relationship, as well as the project management with counterparts in site engagement, ensuring the success of utilization of our product on each trial you manage
- Introduce our product to sponsors around the globe to help maximize the value they get from our product when they use it
- Monitor and derive insights from data collected, demonstrating trends and value of platform to trial teams
- Responsible for leading the successful execution of a trial life cycle (implementation to trial completion) across a portfolio of trials through adoption and utilization of best practices
- Independently engage with and train CRA/sponsor teams to help sponsors utilize StudyTeam/pre-screening data to more effectively manage their sites/trials and drive strategies to improve enrollment
- Bring customer and user feedback to our Product and Design Teams and help them translate the feedback into features that delight our users and create unique value for our customers
- Collaborate with Sales and other Customer Success team members to support value creation and realization for your sponsor customers
What You’ll Bring to OneStudyTeam
- 5+ years of work experience in a related customer-facing role at a fast-growth enterprise software company - ideally in healthtech
- Prior experience in customer facing activities including:
- Onboarding new customers
- Developing and executing on a customer success program
- Developing and executing on programs to drive utilization of a new product
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong internal and external relationships, including Enterprise-level customers.
- A passion for customer success that results in consistent care for our customers and championing their long-term success
- A passion for improving healthcare and an informed desire to join a scaling organization
- Prior experience working within a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills, impeccable attention to detail, strong collaboration skills
- Extensive experience working with Excel and PowerPoint
Learn more about our global benefits offerings on our careers site: https://careers.onestudyteam.com/us-benefits
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: OneStudyTeam is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that OST works with a Professional Employer Organization.
As a condition of employment, you will abide by all organizational security and privacy policies.