At OneStudyTeam (a Reify Health company), we specialize in speeding up clinical trials and increasing the chance of new therapies being approved with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes. Our cloud-based platform, StudyTeam, brings research site workflows online and enables sites, sponsors, and other key stakeholders to work together more effectively. StudyTeam is trusted by the largest global biopharmaceutical companies, used in over 6,000 research sites, and is available in over 100 countries. Join us in our mission to advance clinical research and improve patient care.
One mission. One team. That’s OneStudyTeam.
By joining our team as our Staff Accountant, you will play a key role in day to day general ledger management and full cycle accounts receivable and accounts payable processes.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Maintain and update accounting records and files, including vendor and customer management
- Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger
- Assist with the month-end and year-end close process
- Timely management of cash collections and professional communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and process expense reports in the accounting software
- Manage monthly credit card transactions and receipt collection
- Research tax policies and handle tax payments and returns
- Assist employees regarding expense report questions or compliance requirements
- Ensure employee travel reimbursement transactions follow Company policies
- Support year-end internal and external audit
- Apply new accounting policies and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Work towards improving financial processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring to OneStudyTeam
- 6+ years of accounting experience
- Prior Netsuite experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- Experience in Bill.com, Expensify, and Workday are preferred but not required
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills
Learn more about our global benefits offerings on our careers site: https://careers.onestudyteam.com/us-benefits
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: OneStudyTeam is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that OST works with a Professional Employer Organization.
As a condition of employment, you will abide by all organizational security and privacy policies.