Director, Strategic Accounts
At OneStudyTeam (a Reify Health company), we specialize in speeding up clinical trials and increasing the chance of new therapies being approved with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes. Our cloud-based platform, StudyTeam, brings research site workflows online and enables sites, sponsors, and other key stakeholders to work together more effectively. StudyTeam is trusted by the largest global biopharmaceutical companies, used in over 6,000 research sites, and is available in over 100 countries. Join us in our mission to advance clinical research and improve patient care.
One mission. One team. That’s OneStudyTeam.
Our dynamic sales team is growing globally and we are looking to add an experienced Enterprise (B2B) Director of Strategic Accounts to join some of the brightest and most passionate professionals in the industry. Do you have a solid track record of selling Enterprise cloud-based software? Have you successfully navigated a complex sale into Biotech and Pharma companies? This is an opportunity to make an impact with a series D Enterprise SaaS company that is on a rocket-ship trajectory with innovative technology. If you thrive in a fluid and fast-moving environment, we want to talk with you!
What You’ll Be Working On
- Develop and execute sales strategy within assigned region
- Manage full sales cycle: Develop, advance, and close sales opportunities and software agreements
- Deliver compelling demonstrations that display the product’s value proposition
- Identify prospects, build pipelines, and conduct effective, consultative and discovery meetings with prospects to assess needs and understand their process and existing systems
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Marketing, SDRs, Customer Success)
What You Bring To OneStudyTeam
- Previous experience selling into Life Sciences / Clinical R&D is required
- Selling software directly to VPs of Clinical Development, VP Clinical Ops, Clinical Trial Leaders, CROs, and CxOs of life sciences companies that conduct clinical research
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- 6+ years experience successfully running the full sales cycle (cold call to close) of a complex SaaS solution
- Proven record of exceeding revenue targets, including routinely achieving 7-figure annual sales goals
- Experience with native SaaS solutions, and their unique value relative to on-premise solutions
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills (including web presentation)
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Willingness to travel – Frequent/ongoing (35-40%)
Learn more about our global benefits offerings on our careers site: https://careers.onestudyteam.com/us-benefits
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: OneStudyTeam is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that OST works with a Professional Employer Organization.
As a condition of employment, you will abide by all organizational security and privacy policies.