Account Executive - Site Clinical Systems
At OneStudyTeam (a Reify Health company), we specialize in speeding up clinical trials and increasing the chance of new therapies being approved with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes. Our cloud-based platform, StudyTeam, brings research site workflows online and enables sites, sponsors, and other key stakeholders to work together more effectively. StudyTeam is trusted by the largest global biopharmaceutical companies, used in over 6,000 research sites, and is available in over 100 countries. Join us in our mission to advance clinical research and improve patient care.
One mission. One team. That’s OneStudyTeam.
The Account Executive - Site Clinical Systems will have strong sales and leadership skills that include experience in strategy, growth, knowledge of the healthcare industry, contract negotiation, and evolution of the digital health realm. A successful candidate must be able to successfully demonstrate a strong understanding of driving business growth across healthcare and integrated delivery networks.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Full cycle sales for our clinical trial management solutions
- Negotiate and successfully close contracts with academic medical centers, health systems, hospitals, and clinical site networks
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales targets
- Balance warm leads from our internal teams with self generation prospecting
- Develop strong customer and prospect relationships
- Discover business process gaps and needs at clinical sites
- Convince multiple stakeholders in a multi step sales process Coordinate and demonstrate StudyTeam software
- Accurately qualify, quantify, and communicate sales pipeline
- Actively participate in trade shows when appropriate. Gain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and industry
- Share customer needs with the Product team to help inform the product roadmap
What You’ll Bring to OneStudyTeam
- 4+ years experience selling to Health systems, Academic medical centers, or clinical Site networks
- Proven success rate at levels above sales quota
- Experience selling software into Site Directors/Managers, VP Operations, CROs that conduct clinical research
- Experience with native SaaS solutions, and their unique value relative to on-premise solutions
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills (including web presentation)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Bachelor's degree, masters a plus
- Role will require limited travel
Learn more about our global benefits offerings on our careers site: https://careers.onestudyteam.com/us-benefits
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: OneStudyTeam is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that OST works with a Professional Employer Organization.
As a condition of employment, you will abide by all organizational security and privacy policies.