Deal Desk Specialist (Salesforce)
At OneStudyTeam (a Reify Health company), we specialize in speeding up clinical trials and increasing the chance of new therapies being approved with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes. Our cloud-based platform, StudyTeam, brings research site workflows online and enables sites, sponsors, and other key stakeholders to work together more effectively. StudyTeam is trusted by the largest global biopharmaceutical companies, used in over 6,000 research sites, and is available in over 100 countries. Join us in our mission to advance clinical research and improve patient care.
One mission. One team. That’s OneStudyTeam.
OneStudyTeam is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join our collaborative sales team. As a vital contributor, you will utilize your expertise in Salesforce to enhance our sales processes and operations. We value clear, objective data analysis and strategic recommendations that facilitate business improvement. If you are a professional with a deep understanding of sales operations and a knack for solving complex problems, consider joining us in our mission to streamline clinical trials.
What You'll Be Working On
- Act as the primary Salesforce operations and contracts manager for the sales team, maintaining, and enhancing the system for optimal performance.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Business Development, Customer Success, Finance, and Legal to improve business outcomes and sales process.
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities for sales process improvements and automation to enhance sales and revenue operations.
- Support additional tools such as Zoominfo, LinkedIn, Hubspot, Ironclad, and Groove in conjunction with Salesforce.
- Deliver ad hoc analysis using Excel or Google Sheets and create data-driven reports and dashboards to improve sales organization performance.
- Implement Salesforce configuration changes like Flow, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards, and reports, leveraging Salesforce CPQ experience where applicable.
- Develop and maintain process documentation, training materials, adherence reporting, and assist in the rollout of new or updated processes.
- Conduct objective data analysis, make strategic recommendations and execute changes that drive business improvement.
- Handle day-to-day support for the Sales team, including quotes, proposals, data quality troubleshooting, and connectivity to the broader data ecosystem of our Salesforce instance.
- Implement and manage products & price books utilizing Salesforce CPQ.
What You'll Bring to OneStudyTeam
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, marketing or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in sales operations or business analytics/process optimization. Experience in a B2B SaaS company is required
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce.com required, with CPQ experience as a plus.
- Intermediate level spreadsheet experience (VLOOKUP etc)
- Understanding of post closed-won processes and contracts terminology
- Self-starter, highly organized, action-oriented, and committed to delivering quality results.
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
Learn more about our global benefits offerings on our careers site: https://careers.onestudyteam.com/us-benefits
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: OneStudyTeam is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that OST works with a Professional Employer Organization.
As a condition of employment, you will abide by all organizational security and privacy policies.