Ramp is the ultimate platform for modern finance teams. Combining corporate cards with expense management, bill payments, vendor management, accounting automation and more, Ramp's all-in-one solution is designed to save businesses time and money, and free finance teams to do the best work of their lives. Our mission is to help build healthier businesses, and it’s working: over 15,000 businesses on Ramp to save an average 5% and close their books 8x faster.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment platform in America, and enables tens of billions of dollars in purchases each year.
Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. In 2023, Ramp was named Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in North America, LinkedIn’s #1 Top Startup in the U.S., a CNBC Disruptor, and a TIME100 Most Influential Company.
About The Role
Ramp is hiring a director to lead our recruiting efforts. Since our founding, we have aimed to create a generational talent brand. We try to attract ambitious people who are eager to challenge themselves, grow every day, and build something enduring. As the leader of our recruiting efforts, you will define and execute the strategy to find, attract, and hire people who fit this mold. You can read more about our values here.
You will lead a team of coordinators, sourcers, and recruiters, and partner with leaders across the organization to ensure that they have the people they need to reach their ambitious goals. You will set our bar for excellence in recruiting and help your team meet them.
What You’ll Do
- Define and lead Ramp’s talent acquisition strategy across G&A, R&D, and S&M with a team of +20 full-time coordinators, sourcers, and recruiters
- Lead and develop the Talent team, based in NYC, and champion a culture of excellence and performance
- Effectively allocate in-house and external resources to meet our hiring goals
- Partner with leaders across the organization to ensure their hiring needs are met
- Leverage data to assess team performance and predict team needs
- Lead our most senior in-house searches and partnering with external firms for executive searches
- Design our operating models to create excellent experiences for our candidates
- Create a tight feedback loop with the People team to ensure we hire talent that excels in Ramp’s environment
- Demonstrated drive to push for high standards and high pace
- Ability to both set the strategy and execute it alongside your team
- High degree of comfort with data, interpreting and leveraging it to inform recruiting strategies
- Experience running a Talent team focused on hiring for G&A or S&M functions
- Strong understanding of business fundamentals and understanding of how a role fits into Ramp’s business equation
- Exceptional eye for talent, ability to evaluate both those with a high slope and a high intercept
- Experience in a field outside of People & Talent
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match on contributions made while employed by Ramp)
- Flexible PTO
- Fertility HRA (up to $5,000 per year)
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance