Growth Associate | Website
Ramp is the ultimate platform for modern finance teams. Combining corporate cards with expense management, bill payments, vendor management, accounting automation and more, Ramp's all-in-one solution is designed to save businesses time and money, and free finance teams to do the best work of their lives. Our mission is to help build healthier businesses, and it’s working: over 15,000 businesses on Ramp to save an average 5% and close their books 8x faster.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment platform in America, and enables tens of billions of dollars in purchases each year.
Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. In 2023, Ramp was named Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in North America, LinkedIn’s #1 Top Startup in the U.S., a CNBC Disruptor, and a TIME100 Most Influential Company.
About The Role
As the newest member of Ramp’s Growth team, you’ll be responsible for driving top-of-funnel metrics – more visitors to the Ramp site and more emails entered on our website, all the way from startups with 2 founders to enterprise organizations with 2000+ employees.
Our Growth team combines high-velocity experimentation with engineering and automation to drive acquisitions, activation, and expansion at scale. We’ve built a sophisticated engine across a handful of scalable channels and are looking for someone to drive high-velocity and high-fidelity experiments across all of our surface areas, especially our website.
Your role would focus on being the quarterback for our rockstar team of website engineers, designers, and SEO specialists, relentlessly testing ways to drive lead generation on our website, with the goal of helping finance teams save two of their most precious resources: time & money.
What You'll Do
- Drive net new leads for Ramp, with an emphasis on Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) on our website and Top-of-Funnel demand generation campaigns
- Own the feedback loop of testing new copy, imagery, layouts, and engagement mechanisms on our website, analyzing the results, and sharing learnings with our broader Growth & Marketing teams
- Drive experiments at scale
- Our Growth team ships 75+ experiments every 2 weeks – you’ll be expected to hold yourself accountable to shipping fast & often
- Minimum 3 years experience in management consulting, finance, or investment banking, and/or a Growth PM or Growth Marketing role at a high-performing startup
- Proficiency with data analytics, inclusive of Looker and Excel/Google Sheets
- Deep customer empathy with an ability to leverage first–principles thinking to suss out what will excite our customers (finance teams & executives)
- SQL proficiency
- Experience owning a pipeline, revenue, or metric goal
- Experience at a fintech or startup selling to business owners & founders
- The annual salary/OTE range for the target level for this role is $106,250-$125,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match on contributions made while employed by Ramp)
- Flexible PTO
- Fertility HRA (up to $5,000 per year)
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance