Field Marketing Manager
Ramp is the ultimate platform for modern finance teams. Combining corporate cards with expense management, bill payments, vendor management, accounting automation and more, Ramp's all-in-one solution is designed to save businesses time and money, and free finance teams to do the best work of their lives. Our mission is to help build healthier businesses, and it’s working: over 15,000 businesses on Ramp to save an average 5% and close their books 8x faster.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment platform in America, and enables tens of billions of dollars in purchases each year.
Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. In 2023, Ramp was named Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in North America, LinkedIn’s #1 Top Startup in the U.S., a CNBC Disruptor, and a TIME100 Most Influential Company.
About The Role
As a key member of the Field Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing and executing field marketing programs to drive awareness, demand, and revenue.
You will work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to build and scale our efforts, starting with Ramp’s webinar program. This high-impact role requires data-driven thinking, hands-on project management, and collaboration across functions to drive Ramp's growth.
What You’ll Do
- Develop Ramp’s webinar strategy to reach ideal customers and drive high-quality leads for the Sales team.
- Manage all aspects of webinar production, from registration to post-event follow-up.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure messaging, promotion, deliverables, and tactics align with program goals.
- Partner with Sales, Demand Generation, and key stakeholders to align goals, develop field marketing campaigns, and drive post-event learnings.
- Collaborate with Finance on budget, pipeline, and resource forecasting.
- Own lead generation and pipeline targets.
- 5+ years experience in accelerating sales pipeline for tech or SaaS organizations.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Business acumen with a focus on quantitative goals.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt in rapidly changing environments.
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations in ambiguous situations.
- Experience with webinar platforms such as Livestorm.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce.
- The annual salary/OTE range for the target level for this role is $153,000-$180,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match on contributions made while employed by Ramp)
- Flexible PTO
- Fertility HRA (up to $5,000 per year)
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance