Product Manager | Ecosystem
Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. Over 12,000 customers cut their expenses by 3.5% per year and close their books 8x faster by switching to the Ramp platform.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment software in America and enables billions of dollars of purchases each year. Ramp continues to grow quickly, more than doubling its revenue run rate in the first half of 2022.
Valued at $8.1 billion, Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. Ramp was named Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in North America in 2023 and #5 on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
About the Role
As the product leader owning Ramp's rewards and ecosystem product function, you will define and evolve our end-to-end product vision, strategy and execution of our rewards and ecosystem products by leading a core team of engineers and designers to build amazing products for our partners. Ramp aims to become a hub where other players in the fintech space can connect their applications to Ramp to improve the user experience.
We’re looking for someone who can partner and collaborate across various teams including partnerships, has a deep understanding of our customers and technology, and deliver financial products to streamline complex business flows via a fantastic user experience.
*Please note that this Product Management role will require you to be comfortable with working in-person at our NYC HQ (located near Union Square) at least 2 days/week*
What You’ll Do
- Own the partnerships product roadmap, focusing on our API strategy and how partners can build on our platform to create value for our customers
- Deliver improvements to our API product by combining a deep understanding of business strategy with creative product strategy and technical acumen
- Help Ramp reach millions of businesses by building deep relationships with partners and developers in the ecosystem
- Leverage data and customer feedback to constantly iterate and evolve product offerings
- Contribute to the vision, strategy, and processes that allow Ramp to grow the product management function at various stages of our growth
What You Need
- BA/BS in a technical or analytical field
- Minimum 3 years product management experience
- Experience building technical products from ideation to launch
- Deep understanding and passion for APIs and 3rd party integrations
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence small teams of engineers towards a common goal
- Experience evaluating product decisions and prioritization trade-offs, leveraging large datasets to make data-driven product decisions, and collaborating with multiple stakeholders and large cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience in high growth startups
- Experience building complex financial products
- The annual salary/OTE range for the target level for this role is $148,750-$175,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Please note only 401k contributions made while employed by Ramp are eligible for an employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Fertility HRA Up to $5,000 per year
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance
Something looks off?