Senior Events Manager
ProducePay is looking for an experienced Senior Events Manager to join our growing global commercial team. This position will report to the Director of Events & Experiential Marketing and will be a remote-based position requiring visits to our offices in Mexico City and Los Angeles as well as traveling to events.
We are seeking a detail-oriented person who can lead the event strategy and aspects of planning and successful execution for our business. the Executive Level Events we curate and execute. Candidates should be passionate about events, with a proven track record in managing best-in-class hosting programs of varying scale and scope. You will be part of a cross-functional team that works closely with customers, external partners, agencies, vendors, and teammates to develop and execute exceptional meetings, trade shows, conferences, and proprietary events and experiences. Excellent customer service, vendor management, budgeting, and communication skills are paramount in this role.
This role will be responsible for the execution of in-person proprietary events and tradeshows, engaging with internal and external stakeholders to build out event portfolios.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Drive stakeholder conversations to gain alignment on proprietary events and experiences and tradeshows.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of a global master calendar and manage budget tracking for events.
- Apply strategic marketing objectives to event development and execution.
- Oversee and at times, manage all aspects of event planning, including, but not limited to: Interface with venues and suppliers, create event briefs and communication at the Executive Level, run of show development, programming, and event logistics and budget development, management, and reconciliation.
- Bring innovative thinking and execution expertise to each event.
- Demonstrate creative thinking and lead concepting and brainstorming sessions as part of overall program development.
- Liaise with various internal functions (finance, creative, HR, executive team, commercial sales team, etc.) as required for events and operations.
- Develop and author key communication deliverables including event overviews, post-event recaps, and reports.
- Lead by example, offering guidance mentorship to the team, helping with prioritization and time management.