Manager, Application Integrations
At Podium, our mission is to help local businesses win. Our lead conversion platform, powered by AI and integrations, helps local businesses convert leads faster, communicate easier, and make more sales. Every day, thousands of local businesses utilize our review management, communication, marketing, and payments products.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
At Podium, we believe in fostering a culture that thrives on hiring and developing exceptional talent. Our operating principles serve as a compass, guiding daily behavior and decision-making, and ensure we hire people who will thrive at Podium. If you resonate with our operating principles and are energized by our mission, Podium will be a great place for you!
Our Business Applications team strives to challenge the reactive standards that have become commonplace in the IT industry. We are strategic partners in the business with the direct capability, empowerment, and desire to solve complex business problems with clever combinations of people, processes, and technology. We are disruptors who consistently innovate around our technology stack, dig deep to understand business problems, and move quickly and decisively to provide value and solutions to our business.
As the Manager of Application Integrations, you will play a critical role in shaping and executing our integration strategy to connect core internal systems such as Marketo (MAP), Salesforce (CRM), and NetSuite (ERP). You will also be responsible for the seamless integration and adoption of ancillary applications such as Salesloft (prospecting and outreach), Gong (call quality and insights), and Snowflake (Data Warehouse).
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Integration Strategy Leadership:
- Lead the development and execution of our integration strategy, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless data flow and process automation between systems.
- Get hands-on and tactical when needed to ensure the on-time and successful delivery of initiatives.
- Team Management:
- Manage and mentor a team of Integration Engineers, providing guidance on integration best practices, project planning, and execution.
- Coach and train team members on new tools and integration methodologies to ensure best in class integrations and tooling is utilized for all workstreams.
- Drive the team towards the timely completion of integration projects that support key business initiatives, ensuring quality and adherence to best practices.
- Architectural Vision:
- Shape the vision for integration architecture across the organization, ensuring that it aligns with business objectives and growth plans.
- Create roadmaps and architecture documentation for integration opportunities and key reliability initiatives.
- Stakeholder Engagement:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their integration needs, gather requirements, and translate them into effective integration solutions.
- Present recommendations to executive management for strategic decision making and investment.
- Vendor Management:
- Work with external vendors when necessary to create solutions that align with defined business logic, goals, and objectives.
- Provide recommendations for vendor selection based on thorough research and a documented product evaluation framework.
- Risk Assessment:
- Proactively identify potential risks and opportunities related to integration efforts, providing recommendations for strategic decision-making.
- Develop reliability measures for each integration point, and monitor / assess where improvements are needed.
- Process Improvement:
- Continuously analyze current workflows to identify areas for improvement in quality and efficiency, creating functional requirements templates to guide the
What you should have:
- You have a growth mindset and want to be directly involved in the success of Podium through your direct and cross-functional efforts.
- You are highly adaptable in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment; able to thrive within ambiguity.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in project delivery both as an individual contributor and a manager.
- You have worked closely with internal as well as contracted software engineering project teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- You have experience influencing senior leadership and setting expectations for major cross-functional initiatives.
- You are successful at getting buy-in for your ideas with a demonstrated data-driven approach.
- You have strong team-building, motivating, and conflict-resolving skills.
- Ability to manage key relationships within the business, including senior leadership.
- Open and transparent culture
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Generous vacation time, plus three 4-day summer holiday weekends
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Plan with competitive company matching
- Bi-annual swag drops with cool Podium gear and apparel
- A stellar HQ (Utah) gym with local professional coaches and classes offered
- Onsite HQ (Utah) child care center, subsidized for employees
- Additional benefits for fully remote employees
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.