Account Manager - Territory
- Own the overall relationship with your portfolio of customers in our fastest growing customer segment.
- Build relationships with the C-Suite and Product teams to retain and grow revenue.
- Own revenue targets, which includes identifying and closing new upsell opportunities and leading commercial negotiations for contract renewals
- Help customers integrate and launch on Plaid.
- Solve complex customer challenges through creative problem solving by working cross-functionally with Sales, Risk, Legal, Finance, Commercial, Marketing, and Business Operations.
- 4-6+ years of quota carrying account management experience; ideally with large enterprise organizations.
- Demonstrated relationship management and sales experience.
- Customer empathy and deep desire to see customers succeed.
- Desire to get technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Plaid's APIs.
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Excitement to work in a high-growth, ever-changing environment and to help build processes and tools as needed.
- Ability to work with all types of people and build long-lasting relationships.
- Sales experience (negotiation/value-selling).
- Strong, executive level communication skills - written and verbal.
- Relationship building (understand how to leverage internal/external executives, product, etc).
- Retention and Termination-save tactics.