Software Engineer - Full Stack (Credit)
- You will work closely with a highly iterative, cross-functional team to understand product requirements and legal constraints to build next-generation Credit products.
- You will deeply understand Client needs and architect solutions tailored to their use cases.You’ll partner with other teams within the Credit group, working closely with other engineering teams as well as Design, Data Science, and more to iterate on and productionize new products.
- You will have the opportunity to architect efficient, scalable services paired with well-designed UI as we work closely with our Clients.
- You will own and lead projects, step up as a trusted member of the team’s oncall rotation, advocate for technical and process changes, and follow best practices to increase overall system reliability.
- Excellent coding and testing skills.
- Experience working in large scale backend systemsExperience as a project lead, or desire to quickly take on that responsibility[.
- Strong communication skills
- [Nice-to-have] Experience with Python, Golang, SQL, and/or AWS