Production Control Clerk II
Springville, UT, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
PetIQ provides convenient and affordable pet health and wellness products and veterinary services to pets and their families through retail and ecommerce channels across the country.
We are advocates for pet parents, because we believe that all pet parents should be able to provide necessary care that enhances the lives of their pets.
Why join the PetIQ Team?
· Great company culture
· Company is in growth mode, come be a part of our exciting growth
Full time employee benefits include:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Flex Spending Account
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 8 Paid Holidays, 2 Personal Days and PTO
· Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Performs tasks that support production planning and ensure the efficient flow of materials required by production schedules. Monitors the inventory of parts, components, and raw materials. Tracks status of customer orders and production schedules to identify issues or delays and coordinates with stakeholders to expedite orders and resolve problems. Inputs and maintains production data in ERP, MRP, or other databases.
- Under the direction of the lead scheduler, monitor schedules, production and purchased materials and components to identify and resolve potential scheduling problems, including altering schedule to address problems.
- Conduct reviews of inbound Purchase Orders to ensure they meet our quantity and production standards and communicate any changes required.
- Maintain internal and externally created attainment reports.
- Perform basic scheduling activities as needed in the absence of lead scheduler.
- Act as one of principle liaisons between the customer, broker, and sales managers to communicate production expectations and progress reports.
- Work with QA/QC to coordinate and prioritize releases as well as resolution of deviations.
- Coordinates with Customer Service to implement strategies to continuously provide service to the Supply Chain, ensure orders in X3 are updated continually, and helping to kick off the shipping process for completed orders.
- Provide support for existing product change projects.
- Perform data compiling and retrieving within the enterprise resource planning software (Sage X3).
- Data entry across various platforms, as assigned.
- Provide support to other assigned managers.
- Attend various weekly meetings and take notes as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication to include ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals, ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to perform routine mathematical equations related to the conversion and calculations of units of measure (volume, weight, etc.).
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional situations; responding promptly to customer needs and meet commitments while keeping emotions under control.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacting well under pressure.
- Demonstrates acceptance of responsibility for own actions, regardless of outcome.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Strong computer literacy, including with MS Office products to include, Outlook, Power Point, Word, and especially Excel.
- Ability to research and solve problems by a wide variety of policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ability to use discretion and tact in business situations that involve parties to the sale such as sellers, buyers and brokers. Ability to interact and communicate with various company departments that affect the commercialization process.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
- Demonstrable ability and willingness to continually develop communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- · High school Diploma or GED
PetIQ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race (including traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as afros, braids, locks, and twists), creed, caste, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin (including ancestry), genetics, physical or mental disability (including obesity, HIV, or hepatitis C status), age, marital status, or honorably discharged veteran or military status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
By submitting this application, I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. If this application leads to employment, I understand that false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in my release.