Eagle, ID, USA
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
PetIQ provides convenient and affordable pet health and wellness products and veterinary services to pets and their families through retail and ecommerce channels across the country.
We are advocates for pet parents, because we believe that all pet parents should be able to provide necessary care that enhances the lives of their pets.
Why join the PetIQ Team?
· Great company culture
· Company is in growth mode, come be a part of our exciting growth
Full time employee benefits include:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Flex Spending Account
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 8 Paid Holidays, 2 Personal Days and PTO
· Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
The Travel Administrator is responsible for the review and management of all activity and processes regarding travel and expense at PetIQ. This position should have good analytical and communication skills, as they will be working with individuals across the enterprise in an effort to provide support and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Serve as the administrator of the expense management tool.
· Responsible for onboarding users, assigning appropriate workflow, and offboarding users.
· Ownership of the quarterly access review for all policies.
· Provide support enterprise-wide as the point of contact for all questions, issues.
· Ownership and review of the shared inbox, firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Provide guidance to employees on correcting and submitting expense reports.
· Maintain and review the Corporate Travel and Expense policy.
· Ensures travel bookings adhere to company policies through review and audit of expenses.
· Follow-up with employees regarding non-compliant expenses and approaching or missed deadlines.
· Communicate travel plans to employees and answer questions about travel policies and process.
· Ownership of all travel booking for PetIQ.
· Checking hotel and flight availability, confirming reservations, or making itinerary changes as necessary.
· Scheduling hotel, flight, and car rentals using our expense management tool.
· Managing the monthly expense report for all travel arrangements throughout PetIQ.
· Supporting the integration with our Card Programs and ERP software.
· Serve as Card Program Administrator and ensure that the tool and the card program work together/integrate with the Travel and Expense Tool.
· Work with the accounting teams to ensure that the expense reporting tool integrates with each our respective ERPs.
· Other Duties, as needed.
- 3-5 years’ experience in accounting or related business area
- MS Word and Excel Proficient
- Experience with Pivot Tables
- Experience with ERP Systems, NetSuite, X3
- Previous Experience with Expensify
- Previous Experience with Concur
- Previous Travel Administrator Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
PetIQ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race (including traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as afros, braids, locks, and twists), creed, caste, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin (including ancestry), genetics, physical or mental disability (including obesity, HIV, or hepatitis C status), age, marital status, or honorably discharged veteran or military status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
By submitting this application, I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. If this application leads to employment, I understand that false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in my release.