Omaha, NE, USA
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
PetIQ provides convenient and affordable pet health and wellness products and veterinary services to pets and their families through retail and ecommerce channels across the country.
We are advocates for pet parents, because we believe that all pet parents should be able to provide necessary care that enhances the lives of their pets.
Why join the PetIQ Team?
· Great company culture
· Company is in growth mode, come be a part of our exciting growth
Full time employee benefits include:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Flex Spending Account
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 8 Paid Holidays, 2 Personal Days and PTO
· Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Work in a clean, safe, temperature controlled plant and have 3 day weekends. Machine Operators play an integral role in ensuring our machines are running at optimum capacity; Machine Operators assist in observing safe and efficient operations of equipment. This position has the support of any of the following; Manufacturing Line Leads, Spider, Production Supervisors and Management. We want you to succeed. Normal Schedule is 6:42am to 4:42pm Monday through Thursday with some overtime on Friday.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) equivalency
- 6 months experience in a highly physical, labor intensive position (ie. construction, distribution warehouse, equipment/machine operator, farmhand, freight handler or other positions which require continuous activity and lifting
- Ability to stand on concrete floors with fatigue mats for 8 to 12 hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to push or pull up to 400 pounds (181 kilograms) or equivalency utilizing a manual cart
- Able to frequently grasp objects. Must possess sufficient visual and audio acuity to work safely and accurately in an industrial environment
- Proficient in basic math and reading skills
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule, including some overtime as required
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must pass a post offer drug test and background check
To perform successfully
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically
- Follows policies and procedures
- Uses time efficiently
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly
- Must have the ability to adapt to changes in the work environment including the use and types of materials/tools, method and work instructions
- Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
PetIQ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race (including traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as afros, braids, locks, and twists), creed, caste, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin (including ancestry), genetics, physical or mental disability (including obesity, HIV, or hepatitis C status), age, marital status, or honorably discharged veteran or military status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
By submitting this application, I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. If this application leads to employment, I understand that false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in my release.