Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated leadership ability, organizational skills and good communication skills including presentation skills necessary.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; sound decision making skills; and demonstrated ability to motivate others with minimal supervision are important.
- Other skills needed include ability to multi task, use job related tools, effective record keeping skills and ability to encourage change.
- Mathematical and technical ability is required along with reading comprehension skills and be able to read, speak and comprehend instructions in English or language of country as applicable, including procedure documents, as well as proofread alpha and numeric data.
- Knowledge of and experience with technology tools to support the warehouse function including computer literacy and familiarity with automated record systems, SAP and/or related systems and Microsoft Office and the ability to navigate through computer based training systems.
- Trainer certification may be required in some areas.
- Must meet all locally defined training requirements
Education and Training
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two or more years experience in a packaging or manufacturing environment
Essential Functions/Job Duties
- Supports Lean Manufacturing initiatives to drive continuous improvements to warehouse operations or other areas as assigned
- Provides oversight to the daily organization of the warehouse operations aligning break and run rimes and ensures daily housekeeping and safety activity compliance
- Troubleshoots issues that may arise in the course of daily work and/or works with appropriate subject matter expert if issue cannot be resolved quickly
- Responsible for Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) compliance, training, and provides direction to the employees to resolve warehouse issues or other area problems
- Participates in Acceptance Quality